Day 1: Hanoi Arrival - City Tour(L, D)
- Morning: Our guide will welcome you at Noi Bai international airport and transfer you to hotel for check-in.
- Lunch at a selected restaurant
- Afternoon: visit Temple of Literature, Hoan Kiem Lake with Ngoc Son Temple and The Huc Bridge, and then visit and go shopping at the Old Quarters.
- Dinner at the local restaurant and enjoy the water puppet show.
Day 2: Ha Long Bay - Hanoi (B, L, D)
- Breakfast at hotel. Leave Hanoi by road for Halong Bay.
- Embark on Calypso followed by cruise briefing.
- Savor a delectable lunch as Calypso cruises further along with the limestone islands of Bai Tu Long Bay, fishing village visiting
- Those are interested in local daily life: Take a bamboo rowing boat trip (around 45 minutes) around Vung Vieng fishing village - one of the largest fishing villages in Halong Bay to see the life of local fishermen. The village is set in closed lagoon, surrounded by mountains, excellent settings for some good photos.
- Enjoy the Happy Hour at the bar and on the sun deck and take part in our cooking class with cruise Chef
- Dinner is served on board.
- Overnight on board the Junk.
Day 3: Ha Long - Hanoi - Hue (B, L, D)
- Start your day with Tai Chi exercise on the sundeck.
Catch morning view of seascapes with a cup of tea or coffee, have breakfast while cruising toward Thien Canh Son Cave
- Visit Thien Canh Son Cave – the medium size and less visited cave in Bai Tu Long Bay
- Check-out room. Head back to the Harbor. Have early lunch on board.
Disembark Calypso at around 12h00.
- Back to Hanoi, transfer to the airport for the flight to Hue.
Day 4: Hue - Da Nang - Hoi An (B, L, D)
- Breakfast at hotel. In the morning, take a boat trip on the romantically named Perfume River, and visit Hue’s best-known religious site, the Thien Mu Pagoda, Minh Mang tomb Then visit the Imperial Citadel from where the Nguyen Dynasty ruled between 1802 and 1945.
- In the afternoon, visit the elaborate mausoleums of emperors Tu Duc, Khai Dinh Tomb. Then leave Hue for Danang. Arrive in Danang. Continue to Hoi an – is a major Asian trading port in the 17th and 18th centuries, whose architecture and relaxed lifestyle has changed little over the years. Transfer to the hotel for check in.
Overnight in Hoian.
Day 5: Hoi An - Da Nang - Ho Chi Minh City (B,L,D)
- Breakfast at hotel.
- Take a walking tour in Hoi An ancient town to visit ancient houses, local market, traditional handicraft workshops, Chinese community’s assembly halls and Japanese Bridge Pagoda.
- Cruise along site Thu Bon river and enjoy the lives on the river bank.
- Luch at a selected local restaurant.
- Transfer group to airport for flight to Ho Chi Minh City.
- Upon arrival, pick up and transfer to restaurant for dinner.
- Checkin hotel and overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 6: Cu Chi Tunnels - City Tour (B, L, D)
- Breakfast at hotel
- Morning: land trip to Cu Chi Tunnels – the underground hand-dug tunnels with over 200 km and served as shelters for Vietnamese guerillas during the Vietnam War.
- Lunch at selected restaurant
- Afternoon: visit Re-unification Palace (former Presidential Palace), War Remnants Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral and Central Post Office and go shopping at Phuong Nam Lacquerware Center and Ben Thanh central market.
- Dinner cruise on Saigon River and overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 7: Mekong Delta Tour (B, L, D)
- Breakfast at hotel.
- Depart for My Tho - the main town of Tien Giang Province on Mekong Delta area. Lunch at local restaurant in My Tho. Take a boat ride along Tien river to visit Thoi Son Islet. You can see a local fishing village with floating fish farm, houses-on-stilts and fruit orchards along the river bank. You can also visit tropical orchards, bee farms and taste natural honey, honey wine and tropical seasonal fruits while enjoying traditional local folk songs. If you wish, you can also try to row a boat along the creeks. Return to Ho Chi Minh City.
- Dinner at selected restaurant and overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 8: Ho Chi Minh City Departure (B)
- Breakfast at hotel. At leisure until transfer to airport for departure.